Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My Thankfulness List

1- a husband who held things together especially during 2008 when I was virtually an absentee wife (because of children's weddings & a very sick Mom)

2- my son, Trent, who is a great husband to his wife even though he's only been married a little over a year

3- my daughter,Blair, who is persevering through alot of stress as she & her hubbie do God's work in a very faraway land

4- my daughter, Haley, who is being wise beyond her years about money matters & helped her new hubbie pay off one of his school loans...after only 9 months of marriage

5- my son-in-law, James, who is taking such good care of my daughter (who's expecting a baby boy) and brought delight to her heart by spending gads of time in every mall he could find in order to buy needed baby stuff...by himself!

6- my daughter-in-law, Ali, who adores her husband, my son! & builds him up like a godly wife should

7- my son-in-law, Lee, who makes me laugh and makes life an adventure for Haley

8- Ava, my mini-schnauzer, who is such good puppy-therapy for me!

9- our new administrative/sales assistant,Vivian, that God brought to us...clearly reminding me to be so thankful for a God who cares about the details of our lives

10- my sister who loves me kind of like a Mom does AND like a friend does AND like a sister does....she's all 3 rolled into 1!

11- for the strength that God gives for me to persevere in my areas of great weakness, bringing hope & thus the reminder that change is possible

12- for God's daily grace & peace

No comments: